Saturday, April 26, 2008

Being an Official has its perks...

My view of the Ken Woods RR. Man it was cold when I had to roll down the window!

See that red thingofajig on the bootied foot? A Chip
ps. the results weren't perfect...

She's hot, smart, fast and when when you win the womens 123 category? You have a soigneur to take off the timing chip...


Durand Champ flexing before his 15 minute effort...

Durand Champs brother before he made a name for himself as Ken Woods Champ...

S-1's fender, I have no idea what Hex Wrench means, but she giggled uncontrollably when asked about it...
My finish line photo of Doug's winning sprint...

3 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

Can't wait to race with you again kid. Sure you look good in a USCF Officials outfit but even better in a LSC kit.

Lunatic Biker said...

Nice report. I'd come out to Excelsior but I have no front license plate on my car and Dorian Yates couldn't bust those screws loose.

dg said...

Hell, I thought Durand was cold. That looks brutal!
Funny,I asked a similar question about the unique S1 fender extension and got a similar response...