Friday, May 16, 2008

Enough of this Cycling Crap


I LOVE BASKETBALL

AIN’T NO OTHER GAME
THAT MAKES ME FEEL THE SAME

I LOVE BASKETBALL

SHOOTIN’ THE PILL, PASSIN’ THE ROCK
NO REFS, FORGET THE CLOCK
FEELIN’ SICK. LAYIN’ BRICKS
HARD FOULS, IMMOBILE PICKS


CHECK THE BALL, CREATIVE DRIBBLE
‘TWEEN THE LEGS -- PALMIN’ -- JUST A LITTLE
CROSS-OVER, SPIN, HEAD FAKE, HESITATION
TRAVEL, CARRY, FOUL PROTESTATION


NOTHING LIKE EARNING A NAME
CAN’T GET A REP AND CHEAT THE GAME
ON ROUGH WOOD , OR CONCRETE – GOD’S PARQUET
EARLY MORN’, RAINY NOON, OR NIGHT FROM FADING DAY

I LOVE BASKETBALL

THREE ON THREE, FIVE ON FIVE
BRINGING THE BEAT DOWN, TALKIN’ JIVE
BACKBOARD TO NET, SWISH ALL DAY
LAY IN FOR TWO, SWISH THE TRE

I LOVE BASKETBALL

ALL COURTS ARE HOME, LIFE GETAWAYS
AND AS THE SUN DROPS DOWN TO END OF DAYS
SO ADDICTED, NO TIME FOR HERS
SO OFF TO THE TV TO WATCH MY SPURS

I LOVE BASKETBALL

(lifted off of some knicks fan blog, edited for my team the SPURS)



No comments: