Friday, July 25, 2008
1. Greg Lemond sightings: Pictured above, with Jim Johnson (Swanson Bros uncle) last Saturday.
2. 2008 Track Scratch Race Champs: Brain Crosby/Linzilla Hamilton
3. Aliens exist: that explains Super-Rookie
4. Peter Schweich: 1st night as Cat 2 on track, wins Tempo Race and Miss-n-Out (I had already eliminated Crosby earlier in the missnout)
5. Double Race Weekend: Saturday: Omnium Event at the track, Sunday: State Crit @ the Capitol Building in St. Paul
1. Tour de France: In Yellow Yoda is, hmmmm...
2. Masters 35+ CX riders: they all need Sastre's binky
3. Track officiating: blind in one eye, can't see out of the other (according to Big Dave, Pederson and others, I nipped Brain, but Crosby has protected rider status, they couldn't eliminate him early in the race so they let him stay in)
4. Bike Thiefs: Goldmember and this one...
5. Cancelled Bloated Military Expenditures
6. Late Addition: State Championship Scratch Race: schedule posting not clear.