Friday, July 24, 2009

Cases of Mistaken Identity

I've had some cases of mistaken identity that have been kind of interesting lately. This spring on a business trip to Florida I was given Paul Shafers executive suite room accidentally, which was awesome until I got my credit card bill, they charged me Paul Shafers room service! I got that straightened out. Then yesterday I received some emails from corporate travel that my flights from Pennslyvania to Kuwait and back to PA were booked! I was thinking, hmmmm, I don't remember anyone telling me I had to go to Kuwait and how am I getting to PA! Turns out there is another Kevin Shafer in the company, but what was surprising to me was our names are spelled differently and they had my employee id and cost center on it! Then last night at the track some soccer kids were calling me Lance! There's some similarities but I'm chubbier and he's a whee bit faster!

btw the madison race last night was awesome, Chris Mehus is a good team-mate, smooth fast throws and we even won a little money! Thanks Chris! When he was a junior he used to kick my butt on the track I was glad to have him as a partner! pics from tjberry


No comments: